Events | Hays Talent Solutions
OPTIMISING THE CANDIDATE JOURNEY OF GENERATION Z
Join us on Wednesday 26th February in partnership with leading talent specialist MyKindaFuture as we explore how to optimise the candidate journey throughout the entire application cycle, and how to position yourself as an employer of choice.
We will also discuss how leveraging technology can help you achieve this, and will hear from a guest representative from Atkins who will share their best practice for optimising candidate experience.
When: Wednesday 26th February 2020
At: 12pm GMT
Register now to attend
JOIN US AT THE CWS SUMMIT EUROPE 2020We’re delighted to announce our participation at the CWS Summit Europe 2020.
When: 21st and 22nd April 2020
Where: Royal Lancaster Hotel, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY
This year we want to give experts the voice to challenge the status-quo of a world of work. Contact us if you’re looking to reach more talent, increase your brand consistency, raise your level of engagement, implement a new service programme or refresh your technology.
Hot topics to keep up with:
- The gig economy and the human cloud landscape
- Shining a light on non-permanent talent
- Gaining sponsorship and adoption for statement of work inclusion in your contingent workforce programme
- What’s your digital strategy to harness the multi-channel workforce?
- Contingent workforce programme optimisation through automation
- See people, not resources: ready to open the door on a room full of what’s next?
- Never let a crisis go to waste: using regulatory change to breathe new life into your contingent workforce programme
- The evolving role of the programme owner
- Direct sourcing – What is it and when and how do you do it?
- Technologies to enable workforce transformation
- Tackling the long tail spend
- VMS global landscape
- How to approach sustainability and diversity of your workforce across Europe
- Keeping your workers is hard but losing your contingent workers can be expensive - What is the cost of turnover?
- Blockchain and digital credentialing
- Breaking the divide between talent acquisition and contingent workforce programmes
- Understanding job markets & human capital during the 4th industrial revolution