Events | Hays Talent Solutions
New events layout
We're sorry this page is currently only available in English.
CWS VIRTUAL SUMMIT 2020 NORTH AMERICA
September 15–16, 2020
Expand your horizons, forge connections, and evolve your contingent workforce management strategy in an interactive, collaborative, unparalleled conference setting that explores pressing issues related to the conference theme of Talent, Technology, Tomorrow.
CWS Summit North America is the largest, most dynamic event of its kind attracting HR, procurement and workforce solutions management professionals from Fortune 2000 companies in this most evolutionary year ever. Don’t miss it!
Interested in FREE tickets? Click below to get your code.
LOOK OUT FOR OUR SESSION - Why Your Direct Sourcing Plan Will Fail - September 15th at 2:45pm EST.
Join us as we discuss the importance of joining the “science” of technology and the “art” of the human touch in the deployment of an effective Direct Sourcing Program. With technology alone you will fail.
Successful Direct Sourcing programs combine human insights, with an ability to effectively engage with individuals at scale. And it doesn’t end at the time of hire, workers today have an increasing number of opportunities and are actively managing their own development to attract and retain the best they deserve and expect ongoing support and development throughout careers.
Learn how we have deployed engagement and learning strategies to enhance the human experience through technology, and meaningful interactions, to build and retain talent pools.
- Increased engagement through content and marketing automation
- Enriching the customer experience through AI based communication software
- Improved efficiency through robotic process automations
- Enhanced commitment though digital learning and engagement platforms
- Rob Moffat - SVP of Client Solutions, Sales and Marketing
- Bradley Pierson - Managing Director, Americas
- Eyal Grayevsky - CEO & Co-founder, Mya - The leading AI recruiting platform
JOIN OUR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION - How To Challenge Your Provider