Vendor Management Risk Assessment | Vendor Management System Risk Assessment
VMS risk management
To grow you need access to critical workers. However, the very same alternative forms of employment and connectedness that help drive results, can also open them up to significant business and reputational risks if not engaged correctly.
A Vendor Management System (VMS) helps drive better decisions to support you to reduce your risks.
Equipping you to:
- Gain control of all resourcing spend by enforcing processes and tracking spend
- Improve visibility of your suppliers and spend through effective management information
- Enable better evidence-based decisions with data at your fingertips
- Manage risk and compliance through systems and integrations
- Raise quality by tracking and managing performance
- Reduce time to hire by streamlining and automating back office administration
- Realise cost savings by highlighting areas of potential overspend
By enforcing rules on approvals, on-boarding checklists, integrations with finance, HR and other systems and real-time reporting a VMS is a tool for all your contingent workforce management needs, so you can elevate your procurement focus from the tactical to the more strategic.
Combine with contingent workforce expertise for added peace of mind
Technology is a great enabler. But it’s true value is in improving human experience. Accelerate your time to benefit by engaging our experts to help you configure and implement your VMS.
We’ll support your to assess the full contingent workforce tech landscape to future proof your programme. Turning your Vendor Management system from a process management tool to a hub around which you optimise the full recruitment value chain.
To tap into the next generation of contingent workforce management combine our VMS expertise with one of our managed programme offerings.
Talk to the VMS experts
Our global experience and network of local offices around the world means we’re able to help you fulfil your global talent objectives, without every losing sight of local complexities. To discuss how we can support your contingent workforce software needs get in touch.Contact us