On the Radar: Key Trends for the Quarter
Blog title V2
null On the Radar: Key Trends for the Quarter
Four Trends in the World of Work for 2023
HR Tech (including ChatGPT integrations)
The talent shortage continues
The ‘Sciences’ faces an acute shortage in skills
- Attract people with your purpose: In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic and the mass production of life-saving vaccines, many organisations found success in leaning into the personal satisfaction that employees will gain from working within the industry.
- Engage emerging talent: Organisations are starting with a smaller talent pool, searching for industry-specific experience or education credentials. Companies may need to start their engagement strategies earlier in the talent pipeline. One way to do this is by partnering with academic institutions to raise awareness and secure the next generation of skills.
- Embrace long-term flexible working: Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industries are often seen as laggards in enabling remote or flexible working arrangements. Faced with evolving candidate expectations around where, when and how work is completed, the industry will need to realign its expectations to engage with top talent.
The future is green
Navigating tomorrow, together
Rob Moffat, Global Head of Solutions
With a 25-year track record of designing, implementing and managing talent services Robert has a wealth of knowledge on the challenges and opportunities facing employers in maintaining a competitive advantage in talent acquisition, engagement and retention.
As Global Head of Solutions Robert is part of the global leadership team responsible for innovation and product development and as Head of Sales, Solutions and Marketing for the Americas he is responsible for growth of the region. Having lived and worked for Hays in Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas he is able to bring a diverse range of thought and experience to the new challenges in the world or work.
He has a passion for new ideas, markets and opportunities and has been instrumental in a number of Hays’ recent global projects including the roll out of a Global Operating Method, Supplier Engagement Strategy, the evolution of our direct sourcing approach and a quick deploy RPO service for start-up and high growth companies.
Content we think you'd like
- Robot or recruiter?
- Winning the contingent talent battle: The importance of a Contractor Value Proposition
- The rise of temporary talent: How to manage your contingent workforce