VMS | Vendor Management System
Vendor management system VMS
VENDOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (VMS)
Software to control, streamline and optimise your workforce spend
Despite their name vendor management systems (VMS) do so much more than just measure the performance of your staffing suppliers. Tracking, automating and reporting on the whole resourcing process, from request to payment, a VMS enables you to easily manage your flexible workforce. Whether it's identifying the functionality you'll need, advising on your technology selection, running your implementation or providing VMS training, we can support you with all your VMS needs.
Technology is a great enabler, and a VMS helps drive better decisions and support you to reduce your risks. Equipping you to:
- Gain control of all resourcing spend by enforcing processes and tracking spend
- Improve visibility of your suppliers and spend through effective management information
- Enable better evidence-based decisions with data at your finger tips
- Manage risk and compliance through systems and integrations
- Raise quality by tracking and managing performance
- Reduce time to hire by streamlining and automating back office administration
- Realise cost savings by highlighting areas of potential overspend
By enforcing rules on approvals, on-boarding checklists, integrations with finance, HR and other systems and real-time reporting a VMS is a tool for all your contingent workforce management needs, so you can elevate your procurement focus from the tactical to the more strategic.
To support you to make the right technology decisions we have a dedicated innovation forum. Our team constantly monitor, test, evaluate and learn the latest technological developments impacting industry, including VMS. We have a wealth of experience working with a number of VMS technology providers, including:
- 3Story Software (a Hays sister company)
- Beeline (who we are proud to say have named us as a certified partner)
To discuss your technology needs for today and tomorrow contact us.